Southern Methodist University Perkins Chapel
Renovation of this 1951 collegiate Georgian chapel on the Southern Methodist University campus was chosen as one of the first initiatives of the award-winning Centennial Master Plan to be implemented. Its function as both worship space and teaching environment necessitated enhanced infrastructure and flexibility. New mechanical systems, lighting and audio-visual improvements, as well as handicap accessibility were included. Flexibility in seating and enlivened color schemes completed this care.