Among our Austinites are several musically gifted individuals, not least of which is Jake Chavez. Meet Jake, a man who can play the piano, the drums, and writes many of his own songs. His talents extend beyond music into architecture as well as he is an important contributor to the fantastic work happening in our Austin Office. Learn a little more about Jake below!
Portrait of a GFFer: Jake Chavez
- I am Texas born and raised and grew up in San Antonio and the Hill Country.
- My favorite foods are pizza and enchiladas.
- I’ve been a musician since I was 10 years old and play the piano, drums, percussion. I am also a singer and songwriter.
- I am a dog dad to two little dogs, a red heeler named Hiedi and a dachshund named Hans.
- My favorite cities are Berlin, Los Angeles, New York, Las Vegas, and Portovenere, Italy.
- My heritage is Italian and lived in Vincenza with my family.
- I lived in New York City in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- My favorite sport is dodgeball.
- I am a Taylor Swift superfan.
- I currently live in downtown Austin.