Farris Groth is a Marketing Leader with GFF, Inc
Meet Bryana Cozart. Bryana was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. She graduated from Kansas State University with a Master of Interior Architecture and Product Design. Bryana is also a proud parent of two succulents: Pete and Maddison. Read below for more about Bryana!
- Dancing has been a part of my life since I was allowed on the dance floor. I’ve done all types of dancing (tap, jazz, hip hop, etc.). I love it all!
- I am the oldest of four very extroverted kids . I have two brothers and one sister.
- The Pittsburg Steelers are my favorite sports team. #SteelersNation
- I love to travel! While in school I spent a summer studying abroad in Orvieto, Italy. The architecture and the pizza there were life changing.
- Disney movies are my absolute favorite movies. You’d want me on your team for Disney trivia!
- Golf is my favorite sport. I made the varsity team all 4 years of high school.
- My family is huge! They are my biggest motivators and my support system; they mean the world to me.
- My friends and family would describe me as energetic (or an “energizer bunny”). I’ve always been a very upbeat person.
- I collect giraffes. I have giraffe artwork, stuffed animals, mini statues, and a few pillows. They have been my favorite animal since I can remember.
- Design became a passion for me once I saw how it could shape our communities. I can remember when my mama would take me to volunteer once a year on a freezing December morning. We would go and help rebuild a home for a family in need. The smiles on that family’s face made all the cold hours’ worth it!