Park Place Bodywerks Dallas
In 2009 GFF was tasked by a large multi-brand automotive dealer to convert an existing warehouse built in 1946 into a body shop and collision center. The project was split into two phases: the core components were integrated first to expedite the opening of the facility. During this ramp up period of several years, the Phase 2 area was used as remote new vehicle storage to serve nearby dealerships. In 2014, Phase 2 began substantially increasing the facility’s capacity, as well as integrating a customer touch point and administrative office functions.
The facility was completed in 2016 and currently services 1,500 vehicles per year.