Landscape Project Architect
Are you passionate about landscape architecture, community, and working with the most talented and fun people in all of Texas? Then we would like to speak to you! We are seeking a Landscape Project Architect to join our growing Dallas office who desires to participate in crafting an environment with other landscape architects who value creating memorable spaces emphasizing innovative design and sustainability. This role includes an ability to collaborate, identify, and mentor the design talents of our younger staff.
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
- Project Landscape Architect, 8-10+ years’ experience.
- A Degree from an accredited university (B.S. in Landscape Architecture, B.Landscape Architecture or M.Landscape Arch preferred).
- Registration required.
- ASLA credentials and active participation therein.
- Working knowledge of both public and private sector projects, materials, systems and technical detailing.
- Experience in all design/construction phases.
- Experience in coordination of consultant engineering work required (civil, structural, MEP).
- AutoCAD, Architectural Desktop (ADT), Sketchup, and Photoshop required.
- Ability to manage less senior staff.
- Participates in client contact, business development, proposal development and contract negotiations.
- Responsible for meeting project schedules and budgets across all design/construction phases.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills for multiple project assignments and considerable
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Working knowledge of standard business software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) required.
Please send resume and portfolio/job samples to:
Attn: Ms. Taylor Catalano
Subject: Landscape Project Architect – Dallas Office
GFF is an award winning, fast-paced, business-centered and design-focused practice that includes: retail, multi-family, office, mixed-use, corporate projects, churches, schools, restaurants, automobile dealerships, master planning, landscape architecture and interiors. We offer an energetic and stimulating work environment, competitive salary/benefits and advancement potential at all levels. We are always interested in discussing opportunities with talented, well-qualified, energetic, and highly-motivated individuals! We are Texas Society of Architects 2019 Architecture Firm Award Recipient.