Interior Design Project Leader
GFF Interiors is growing! We are searching for a well-rounded Interior Designer to join our team to lead complex and exciting projects in multiple market sectors including multi-family, retail and corporate office interiors from concept through construction. Our projects range in size and complexity, but in each case, we strive to exceed client objectives and push the boundaries of design through a collaborative and forward-thinking approach. We hope the newest addition to our team will embody the same entrepreneurial spirit and creative spark.
As a Project Leader, you would:
- Act as the project’s main point of contact
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Develop and manage project budgets and schedules
- Oversee internal project teams and outside consultants during all phases of design and construction
- Facilitate and participate in design charrettes
- Independently or alongside a team prepare design presentations and construction documents.
- Ensure the quality of documents produced.
- Mentor less-senior staff
- Participate in business development strategies
- Provide thought-leadership in areas of expertise
- Share your passion for design and have fun doing so!
- 8 – 15+ years’ Interior Design Experience
- Professional degree in Interior Design from an accredited university
- Licensed as an Interior Designer
- Revit proficiency preferred
- Ability to manage and mentor teammates
- Excellent organizational and time management skills for multiple project assignments and considerable autonomy
- Knowledge of interior finishes, furniture, and lighting
- Passion for Wellness-focused interiors and sustainable practices
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit that elevates GFF Interiors
Please send resume and portfolio/job samples to:
Attn: Ms. Taylor Catalano
Subject: Interior Design Project Leader – Dallas Office
GFF is an award winning, fast-paced, business-centered and design-focused practice that includes: retail, multi-family, office, mixed-use, corporate projects, churches, schools, restaurants, automobile dealerships, master planning, landscape architecture and interiors. We offer an energetic and stimulating work environment, competitive salary/benefits and advancement potential at all levels. We are always interested in discussing opportunities with talented, well-qualified, energetic, and highly-motivated individuals! We are Texas Society of Architects 2019 Architecture Firm Award Recipient.