Meet and greet, Tyler. Tyler LOVES sports and is the name and face behind our now-famous “Arch Madness.” It’s only fitting that he’s featured this month, with a photo of the GFF basketball team, might I add.
1. I am Texan through and through, but don’t like country music, Dr. Pepper, beans, or wearing cowboy boots.
2. I never learned how to play any instruments, but I do make a pretty neat kazoo sound using just my mouth.
3. I love to write. I was coaxed into being on the UIL writing team in highschool, and have dabbled in some sports-related critical writing, but unfortunately nowadays most of my writing occurs in emails to clients and consultants.
4. I am wired in a way that I must say “bless you” when somebody sneezes. When allergy season comes around, it gets really old…
5. I don’t believe that anything is ‘meaningful’ enough to get it tattooed on your body.
6. I believe that JoJo White’s feet were in bounds, that Pete Rose should be in the Hall of Fame, that the ‘hand of god’ goal should have been called back, and that Jerry Jones needs to hire a GM (I’ll do it for cheap).
7. I don’t think I’ve ever gone two days without eating copious amounts of meat. A salad is not a meal…
8. I can be extremely stubborn. It took me until the middle of 2013 to get my first smart phone, I’m extremely picky when it comes to foods I don’t like (mushrooms, mashed potatoes, sushi, most condiments), and good luck getting me to change my opinions.
9. If there’s better crunch-time-on-a-deadline music than the Jurassic Park score/soundtrack, I haven’t found it yet.
10. I get chills when I hear U2’s “Where The Streets Have No Name”, and the theme from ‘The Natural’, and if you have any idea why then we’re going to get along just fine…