un=Taylor, Taylor=Fun! This week’s Portrait of a GFFer is Taylor Catalano. She’s a cheerleader for GFF, loves her friends like family and is the Queen of Social Media! Her photos feature one of the two loves of her life: her hubby, Jared. You can find Deanie (the cat) on our Pet Blog Post. Read 10 facts about Taylor below…
- If I wasn’t working at GFF, I’d be a movie star.
- I’m a little bit psychic (you don’t believe me – see, I knew you’d think that).
- I met my husband when I interned on his nighttime radio show in MS when I was 19. It took us 6 years to finally get together in TX, but it was worth the wait.
- The two celebrities I want to meet the most are Kermit the Frog and Grumpy Cat.
- When I win the lottery, I’ll use my money for efforts to cure cancer, stop animal abuse/abandonment and acquire equal rights for all… and a black quilted Chanel bag.
- I’m equal parts goofy and sarcastic. And those parts are not small.
- I dream of travelling the world and learning new languages past ‘Me llamo Taylor’.
- If napping was an Olympic event, I’d be the Michael Phelps of it.
- I’m terribly afraid of heights but love roller coasters.
- I’m rarely in a bad mood – there’s too much fun in life.