We think Sara Good is Awesome with a capital A. If you spell her name with capital A’s, it looks like this –> sArA — That’s not important, but these ten facts about Sara are:
1) I am the middle child and I tend to fall under every stereotype that goes with this, even though I like to think that I’m the favorite.
2) I am the most indecisive person you know. It takes me 30 minutes to figure out what to wear to work in the morning (or what to order at a restaurant).
3) I am a total foodie…. Not a food snob, just a foodie. And I love love love to cook. Oops, that’s 2 for 1.
4) My sister and I shared a room until was 13 and she was 15. It made for lots of cat fights, and hair brushes being thrown.
5) I’ve studied abroad twice in Italy and would move there in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose.
6) I am afraid of heights— but I don’t think that I used to be. Ferris wheels are my worst nightmare.
7) For 8 years, I attended a 6-week long all-girls summer camp in Crossville, TN.
8) I almost moved to Chicago after grad. school, but it was 20* and snowing there and the only job they could offer me was to design toll booth plazas. No thanks!
9) I really enjoy planning events and playing concierge to help friends find the best new restaurants/hotels/activities.
10) I’ve loved architecture and design since I was little when I would howl at bad houses while driving around with my family.