Meet Jamie Wallace. She recently joined GFF and will be joining Ted Gupton, AIA in our Fort Worth office. Read Jamie’s Q&A below.
- What are you looking forward to the most when you move to Fort Worth? Not commuting!
- How do you see your time teaching at UTA strengthening your abilities as a professional architect? Teaching helped me to develop the ability to give constructive criticism, to guide and strengthen the design concept of another person, to communicate architectural concepts and theories clearly, to aid in the development of many different projects simultaneously and to encourage and inspire passion for design.
- How do you spend your time outside of the office? Most of my time outside of the office is spent with my two kiddos, but I also enjoy drawing and watercolor, camping/hiking, travel and just poking around in my yard planting stuff.
- What is something surprising that your (new) coworkers don’t know about you? Considering that my new coworkers no nothing about me, that should be an easy question to answer, but I’ll just go with – no big surprises here.
- What is your favorite building and/or space in the DFW Metroplex? Well, given that I have spent the last 9 years of my life in the UTA School of Architecture, I would have to say definitely NOT that building. 🙂